character development design


all of these are the character development I have made that are important to the story as they are the main charter and I didn't need to focus on any more than them.
with all the character design I have are sure the colour pallet are cohesive withe each other I wanted to gone brighter and colour full but I didn't want to change the atmosphere I have created with each of the character so I decide to have few bright colours for the finale character sheet. I then explore more with the character women in black as I was not liking the one I did for her full colour, I did like the colour I used for her I did not like the design so I explore the design a bit more and found the last image to suit her the best for her character.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sticker designs and finale product

Christmas market event

shrinking plastic design and test and to finale product