shrinking plastic design and test and to finale product


These are the concept art of the key ring design.


These are the design I went with from the concept art and to traced on to the plastic.



These are the result of putting it on the plastic and baking it to shrink in to a hard plastic on some of the I have tried to colour them in but I don't have the correct colour to go further with this designs so I decided to only paint on the back of these with one colour as its easy to do it constantly.



the next test I did are using uv resin to finish it off and make it more polished and it give it a doming effect like any other acrylic keychain.


these are the final product of the key chain I uv resin the front and back of them and for the sides I put gold acrylic on the side. I did enjoy making these but I had trouble in make these as I didn't have a placed to make them as the uv is toxic and I need to do it in a well ventilated area I mange to get it done but have lost some while making it as the uv over flow of the key chain when baking in the uv lamp so I didn't have many to sell but over all it came out as I wanted it to be.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sticker designs and finale product

Christmas market event